CAMERON MANAGEMENT ROLE
Shaune Greenwood is the Chief Engineer for Esperson. Shaune is responsible for the operation, maintenance, and upgrading all building systems in Esperson. In addition to keeping all systems operating, Shaune searches out ways to maximize the output of these systems, be it LED retrofits in the lighting, or adding controls to existing equipment.
- 2013-2014 Shaune replaced the existing failed window washing tieback system with new, engineered tiebacks allowing Esperson’s windows to be washed for the first time in years.
- 2013-present Shaune’s team continually works to replace or retrofit common area lighting with efficient LED equipment saving both maintenance and energy costs.
- 2017 Shaune and his Engineering team installed all new LED and fluorescent fixtures in Esperson’s parking garage at a significant savings over outside contractors, as well as a savings of $44,000 annually in electricity and maintenance costs over the next 10 years
- 2017-2018 Shaune is overseeing the restoration of Esperson’s fire escape systems to ensure safe egress for all occupants in the event of a life-threatening emergency
Prior to joining Cameron Management, Shaune managed a 17,000 s.f. production facility as the Alley Theatre’s Scene Shop Foreman. Shaune joined Cameron as the Project Team Lead in 2008, and soon took on a role as a staff engineer at the historic Houston Club Building. Shaune became the Chief Engineer of the Houston Club Building in 2011, then Chief of Esperson in 2013. Prior to Cameron, Shaune has experience in technical theatre, as well as having worked as a carpenter, an electrician, and a pool and spa technician.
- BA in Theatre (Lighting Design) McDaniel College, Westminster, MD
- City of Houston 1st Grade Stationary Engineer License
- BOMI Systems Maintenance Certificate
- EPA Section 608 Universal Refrigerant Technician Certificate
- ACOE Houston Association of Chief Operating Engineers
- BOMA Houston